India Navy Pilot Observer for the course starting 2020
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 - Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) has released a notification and applications are invited from unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Pilot/Observer Entry) & Education Branch and unmarried eligible male for Permanent Commission (PC) in Executive Branch (Logistics Cadre) of the Indian Navy for Course commencing January 2020 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of Opening: 16th March 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 05th April 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 05th April 2019
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May to August 2019
- Course Date Commencing: January 2020
- Name of the Course: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer as Pilot/ Observer/Air Traffic Controller for the Course commencing June 2019
- Name of the Post: SSC Officer
- Total No. of Posts: 53 Vacancies
- Observe - 06
- Pilot (MR) - 03
- Pilot (Other than MR) - 05
- Logistics - 15
- Education - 21
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Pilot Observer Recruitment 2020
- Observer/Pilot (MR) & Pilot (Other than MR): B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline (with Physics & Maths in 12th standard)
- Logistics: (i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- Education: M.Sc (Physics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics) (with Maths in B.Sc); M.Sc (Maths / Operational Research) (with Physics in B.Sc); BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering)
- Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a AICTE recognised university/educational institute with at least 60% marks for the entries mentioned at Para 2 (b) & 2(c) and 55% for the entry mentioned at Para 2 (a), till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively can apply for Branches / Entries indicated at Para 2 (a) to 2 (c)
- The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum stipulated percentage before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidates who have completed their degree on the date of filling the application can apply for Branches / Entries indicated at Para 2 (d) to 2 (e).
Call up for SSB
- Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance
- Minimum % age on joining INA
- The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off % age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala
- For Observer - Born between 02nd January 1996 and 01st January 2001; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
- For Pilot (MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1996 and 01st Jan 2001; both dates inclusive (Male or Female)
- For Pilot (Other than MR) - Born between 02nd Jan 1996 and 01st Jan 2001; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- For Logistics - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jul 2000; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- For Education - Born between 02nd Jan 1995 and 01st Jan 1999; both dates inclusive (Male only)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL). Candidates having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per stipulations against Pilot Stream stated at Para 2(b) & 2(c) above
- Height and Weight: Minimum height for men 162.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.
- Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standard for distant vision 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6; should not be colour blind/night blind.